A man gets zapped by a dog’s shockproof collar | “Zapped”: the man tries the dog’s shock collar at full power, immediately regrets it [WATCH]

Man tries on dog’s shock collar, gets zapped | Photo credit: YouTube

Highlights

  • Steve was zapped by thousands of volts of electricity just seconds after he strapped the bark collar around his neck.
  • The experience was so intense that Steve let out a loud cry and almost fell on the sofa next to him.
  • Understanding the risks involved, the 59-year-old woman then decided not to use the device on her dog.

A shock collar or remote training collar is a type of training collar used to deliver electrical stimulation of varying intensity and duration to a dog’s neck.

The device is used to train dogs to stay in or out of an area or to modify their behavior by causing discomfort.

Although shock collars can influence a dog’s obedience, many say it is a harsh way to discipline and train the animal.

That said, the Shock Collar is a device exclusive to dogs. They should not be used by humans under any circumstances as they discharge thousands of volts of electricity in a fraction of a second.

However, not all pet owners follow expert warnings.

Pet owner Steve Yendle was keen to try on his beloved dog’s shockproof collar. Without worrying too much, he tied it to his neck at full force. Needless to say, he immediately regretted his decision.

Steve was zapped by thousands of volts of electricity just seconds after he strapped the bark collar around his neck. The experience was so intense that Steve let out a loud cry and almost fell onto the sofa next to him.

Understanding the risks involved, the 59-year-old woman then decided not to use the device on her dog.

The collar has not been activated automatically. It skipped Steve when Paul made a false bark a few inches away from him.

Watch the video:

The incident was filmed by Steve’s wife, Sandra.

“It was awful, I felt it right up to my toes. I just wanted to feel the shock, but Paul had cranked it up to the max and I never thought it would tingle all the way to my feet, ”said Steve.

“He loves his animals and wanted to try out the new bark collar, but he didn’t know Paul had put him under the greatest shock,” his wife said.

Source link

About Annie Baxley

Check Also

“It’s actually an amputation”: a petition aims to ban declawing cats in Quebec

MONTREAL – Cat declawing: it is a practice widely condemned by veterinarians and animal protection …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *