Man zaps thousands of volts as he tries dog bark collar

Steve Yendle from Newport had purchased a shock collar for his dog Tilley but decided not to give it to him after trying it on himself

Man zaps thousands of volts after trying dog bark collar

A pet owner was zapped with thousands of volts of electricity after trying on a bark collar he intended to give his dog.

The collar was set to its maximum strength when Steve Yendle tried it on.

The 59-year-old had bought the new shockproof collar for his dog Tilley and decided to try it out himself first.

His cheeky friend Paul Travis had slyly increased the collar settings to maximum without telling Steve.

It meant Steve would receive the most powerful shock possible.

In a hilarious music video filmed by Steve’s wife Sandra, 57, he can be seen holding the collar tight against his neck as Paul leans in and barks.








Steve Yendle had bought a new shockproof collar for his dog Tilley and decided to try it on himself first
(

Picture:

Sandra Yendle / SWNS.COM)











There is a high pitched sound from the collar before Steve receives a big shock
(

Picture:

Sandra Yendle / SWNS.COM)




A high-pitched warning sound can be heard from the collar before Steve receives an almighty shock that leaves him collapsing onto the couch and moaning.

Paul and Sandra can be heard laughing in the background as Steve swears and desperately tries to remove the necklace, in the living room of their home in Newport.

Security guard Steve said, “It was awful, I felt it right up to my toes!

“I just wanted to feel the shock, but Paul had cranked it up and I never thought it would tingle all the way to my feet!”

The Yendle family has four dogs.








The Yendle family has four dogs
(

Picture:

Sandra Yendle / SWNS.COM)











The collar was going to be for their dog Tilley but the couple decided against it after Steve tried it on
(

Picture:

Sandra Yendle / SWNS.COM)




The shock collar was going to be for their Patterdale Tilley terrier but they decided not to do it after Steve’s experience with the accessory.

Cleaner Sandra, 57, added: “Steve is one of the biggest jokes around, he’ll try anything!

“He loves his pets and wanted to try out the new bark collar but didn’t know Paul put him on the highest level of shock.

“It sure shocked him!”




Shockproof collars work by an electric current passing through metal contact points on the collar, which then gives the dog an electrical signal. It can sound like anything from a slight tickle to a painful shock.

These collars tend to be sold as workout devices.

The music video was shot on June 10.


Read more




Read more



Source link

About Annie Baxley

Check Also

“It’s actually an amputation”: a petition aims to ban declawing cats in Quebec

MONTREAL – Cat declawing: it is a practice widely condemned by veterinarians and animal protection …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *