NEW YORK, May 10, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Mindshare, the media agency network that is part of WPP, was named Global Network of the Year by the brand’s leading commercial media campaign.
The Global Network of the Year Award is specifically intended to recognize a global network, regardless of industry, in all areas of advertising, whose achievements are considered to be world-class.
Mindshare was recognized for its outstanding performance in new companies as well as for its creative excellence and for “taking inclusion to the next level, supporting not only their colleagues but also the industry”.
- To be the first media agency to launch LGBTQ and Black Community Private Markets in the United States as part of a “ PMP Inclusion ” series dedicated to funding journalism and the voices of marginalized communities.
- Transforming its NeuroLab (launched by the agency in 2019) from an in-person offer to a virtual offer in the pandemic, marrying empathy in understanding people and precision in media targeting – helping to optimize the emotional impact campaigns on different channels and customers.
- The rapid deployment of data has driven COVID learnings from east to west, helping customers understand consumer and government responses to COVID and the lockdown. Built on by the Mindshare’s new normal tracking – an ongoing study covering 10 global markets, China, WE, Germany, UK, Mexico, India, Singapore, France, Spain and Italy, who tracked the impact on these companies as their countries moved from foreclosure, to liberation, to reassessment.
- Strong performance of new business, win and retain $ 1.2 billion in invoicing in 2020
Adam gerhart, Global CEO of Mindshare, said: “Consumers now demand that the brands they buy not only deliver value, but also align with their values. This award is a testament to this change and the incredible work Mindshare is doing around the world. Marrying empathy with understanding people with precision in media targeting allows us to actually use media with the intention of not only making the world a better place for all, but also developing our clients’ brands at the same time. . “
Mindshare’s victory follows many other accolades for the agency around the world, including:
- Reigning Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year
- MMA Global Mobile Agency of the Year for the 4th consecutive year
- WARC # 1 Media Agency Network
- American Media Agency of the Year Campaign
- MediaPost Media Agency of the Year for the second year in a row
- APAC Network Media Festival of the Year for 5e consecutive year
There are 10,000 of us around the world working with our clients to use media to promote good growth that drives both business and society. In 116 offices in 86 countries, we manage $ 24.1 billion in billing for GroupM, the media investment arm of WPP.
Hear our stories (and join us) at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Instagram and Twitter: @mindshare; Facebook: facebook.com/mindshare and LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/company/mindshare.
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment firm, responsible for more than $ 60 billion in annual media investments through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m / SIX, as well as the audience company programmatic results-oriented, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes data and technology, investments and services, all united in a vision to shape the next age of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the advantages of scale, the company innovates, differentiates itself and generates lasting value for our customers, wherever they operate.
Learn more about GroupM on www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupmworldwide