Solar Therapeutics reopens adult cannabis dispensary with curbside pickup starting Monday, May 25, 2020

SOMERSET, Mass., May 22, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Solar Therapeutics (Solar) – America’s only independent energy cannabis company – today announced that it will reopen to the public for sales of adult cannabis from Monday 25 May 2020.

Since closing its dispensary doors after Governor Baker’s “non-essential” designation for adult cannabis, Solar will officially resume recreational sales at its. Somerset, Mass. location with regular hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.

“The last few months have been extremely difficult for everyone. There is no way around this,” said Edward Dow, CEO of Solar Therapeutics. “We are happy to have been included in Phase I and look forward to resuming sales in our factory as we begin to work on getting things back to normal.”

For now, when customers arrive at the Solar facility, they will receive product menus, line up to place their order, process payment via debit cards with a pin, and be directed to the pickup area. designated commands. The ideal location of Solar’s facilities has the capabilities to offer customers what is most Massachusetts– dispensaries cannot: ease of access. Located on 10 acres of land, Solar can allow heavy traffic and easy access to ensure the smoothest shopping experience possible.

“Logistics and purchasing methods are a top priority once you start talking about curbside pickup and the potential for large customer volumes,” Dow said. “We are fortunate to have adequate space to accommodate over 80 vehicles on site during our opening hours without any logistical issues.”

Solar will continue to work closely with the Cannabis Control Commission, the MA Department of Health and the City of Somerset Comply with all guidelines surrounding the reopening of Phase I. Its employees have been trained to exercise all appropriate measures to ensure the safety of their customers and staff. This includes the application of social distancing, mandatory masks for all employees, increased sanitation and hygiene measures, and the use of technology to minimize contact during the purchasing process.

About Solar Therapy

Situated at Somerset, MA. Solar is a 70,000 square foot marijuana grow facility coupled with on-site and off-site dispensary showcases that supply cannabis products for medical and recreational purposes. Solar is organized like an MA. national for-profit company and obtained a certificate of registration from the MA. Cannabis Control Commission to operate in the Commonwealth. Developed behind the Elevated mantra. Intentionally, Solar is unlike any cannabis factory in America. The main differentiators of Solar are its production architecture, centered on the innovative design of the installation that uses green infrastructure and micro-grid assets comprising a combination of solar panels and combined heat and power production units. high efficiency electricity. These green concepts allow Solar to produce sustainable cannabis both by lowering its overall energy profile and generating all of its own clean energy. While the initial design of the facility reduced Solar’s energy profile by more than 40%, the micro-grid assets help to further reduce the remaining emissions by at least 60%, with the aim of fully offsetting. Learn more about www.solarthera.com

Media contact:
Derek gould
Telephone: 413.244.8999
E-mail: [email protected]

Related images

solar.png
Solar
Sustainable cannabis.

Related links

Website

Instagram

SOURCE Solar Therapeutics

Related links

http://www.solarthera.com


Source link

About Annie Baxley

Check Also

Mold By-Product Causes Expanded Dog Food Recall – WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio

The United States Food and Drug Administration has extended a previously announced dog food recall …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *